Accessibility Statement for Thunderbird Water Sanitation District
Thunderbird Water Sanitation District is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Thunderbird Water Sanitation District takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Thunderbird Water Sanitation District:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Hired an Accessibility Specialist
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Thunderbird Water Sanitation District is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Thunderbird Water Sanitation District. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Thunderbird Water Sanitation District:
- Phone: 303.660.6281
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: PO Box 157 Sedalia, CO 80135
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Thunderbird Water Sanitation District is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Despite best efforts, accessibility may not work well in every combination of operating systems, web browsers, and assistive technology. Developers typically test their websites and mobile applications with common user environments, to determine compatibility. WCAG defines requirements for accessibility features provided by content authors to be accessibility supported. Communicating this compatibility expectation helps the user to determine if that is the cause for any issues they may be observing.
Accessibility of Thunderbird Water Sanitation District relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Thunderbird Water Sanitation District assessed the accessibility of Thunderbird Water Sanitation District by the following approaches:
- Hired an Accessibility Developer that specializes in ADA compliance for websites.
An evaluation report for Thunderbird Water Sanitation District is available at POC Certification.